August 23, 2018
Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board Geoscience Research Centre
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- A continental-scale delta’s effect on the north end of a Jurassic-Cretaceous gigaplatform: The Abenaki carbonate-Sable Delta study a decade or so later, offshore Nova Scotia.
- Varied Carbonate facies from the Jurassic-Cretaceous Gigaplatform Margin of the Baltimore Canyon Trough, Offshore Delaware, USA
- Thin carbonates in thick siliciclastic successions: a useful key to depositional environments and sequence breaks – two core examples (#9 Limestone in South Desbarres O-76 and West Venture C-62) from the Jurassic-Cretaceous offshore Nova Scotia.
- Late Cretaceous Wyandot Formation chalk properties – Eagle D-21 Core Study
- Stratigraphy and Sedimentology of the Lower Missisauga and Mic Mac formations in the Migrant expansion trend, Sable Subbasin, Offshore Nova Scotia.
- Jurassic environments (Iroquois Formation) of the Scotian Basin, Nova Scotia, Canada