The organizers of the Halifax 2018 Conjugate Margins Conferences are pleased to invite you and your colleagues to participate in this important and timely gathering, and welcome abstract submissions for oral and/or poster presentations on topics related to the following five thematic sessions:
Conference Thematic Sessions
- Extended Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Poster Session Guidelines
- Session 1: Geodynamics — Rift to Drift
- Session 2: Stratigraphy and Sedimentology
- Session 3: Regional Geology
- Session 4: Geochemistry and Petroleum Systems
- Session 5: Exploration Thinking for the Atlantic Conjugate Margins
- SHORT Abstract Submission Guidelines
All Short Abstracts must be submitted using the Halifax 2018 SHORT Abstract FORMAT with authors following the Short Abstracts Submission Guidelines that are provided below.
Please send your completed abstract to email@example.com.
Short Abstracts will be published in a special edition of the Atlantic Geoscience Society’s peer-reviewed journal Atlantic Geology.
Authors of accepted Short Abstracts for oral and poster papers are strongly encouraged to submit an Extended Abstract. As per previous conferences, these abstracts are between 5–10 pages in length and include the original short abstract, a limited number of figures and tables, and applicable references. Information on preparing Extended Abstracts will be sent to authors of accepted Short Abstracts. These will be published in an Extended Abstracts volume that will be available in digital format to all conference attendees, and posted later on the conference archive website for free downloading. For your reference, please note that many similar documents from all previous conferences are also available on the webpage.
Deadlines for Short and Extended Abstract submissions
- SHORT Abstract: Closed
- EXTENDED Abstract deadline: June 18, 2018